ADRIAN, Mich. – Thomas More women’s volleyball team continue their winning streak with 3-1 win over Siena Heights and Spring Arbor on Saturday (September 4). The Saints records improves to 11-0.
In game One, the Saints won 3-1 over Siena Heights with the scores of 25-19, 22-25, 25-18, and 25-19.
In game Two, the Saints won 3-1 over Spring Arbor with the scores of 25-22, 22-25, 25-21, and 25-17.
- Senior Emily Mohs(Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) led the Saints with 17 kills and had nine digs and four blocks.
- Junior Sawyer Lorentz(Dover, Ohio/Dover) followed putting down 12 kills and had six blocks.
- Senior Lizzie Schoenfeld(Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) recorded 27 assists to lead the Saints and had 10 digs.
- First-year Sam McClanahan(Georgetown, Ky. / Scott County) followed with 18 assists and put up six blocks.
- First-year Asia Ferrando(Masone, Italy/Barletti Ovada) led the Saints with 15 digs.
- Mohs put down 16 kills and had 4 blocks.
- Junior Ally Albrinck(Cincinnati, Ohio/Mercy McAuley) led the team with seven blocks and had 13 kills.
- Lorentz followed with six blocks and 12 kills.
- Ferrando recorded 24 digs.
- Schoenfeld tallied 37 assists and 13 digs.
- McClanahan followed with 18 assists and two blocks.
Next up, the Saints the travel to Columbia, Ky. to open conference play against Lindsey Wilson at 7 p.m. ET.